The subject of this case study is design, implementation and maintenance of an outdoor advertising system in the largest retail network in Poland.
- location: Poland
- implementation period: since 2010, ongoing
- In 2009, a decision was made to re-position the Biedronka brand in Poland. A new project was developed to change significantly the quality of the store network. The architecture and layout of the market sales halls have changed. In order to use the enormous advertising potential of the store wall surfaces, the chain decided to build its own outdoor advertising system based on large-format billboard frames.
- After a long testing and analysis phase, the bannergear™ system was chosen.
Why bannergear™ ?
Frames bannergear™ model: Wall Slim 533×267 cm.
- frame made of anodized aluminum and galvanized steel ensures high aesthetics and high durability,
- the internal banner tensioning system perfectly exposes the print, which is a uniform surface, resistant to all weather conditions and very easy to use
- The application of this solution gives great possibilities for the implementation of the message. Once printed banners can be re-hung (e.g. image campaigns, seasonal sales announcements, permanent promotions), hung in regions where a specific promotion is currently running,
- The frames have only 4 mounting points, they are very light. They are easy to dismantle from the renovated store or move them to another location.
- after a two-year testing period, new billboard frames with the bannergear™ system were installed in chain stores
- we used the Wall Slim model in the 533 x 267 cm format. The visible area is 5.04 x 2.38 cm, i.e. euro billboard
- the size of the banner is 513 x 247 cm
- installation of at least 3 frames on each store has been planned
- each frame has its own identification number, which facilitates content management and reporting the status of each campaign implementation
Benefits for the Biedronka retailer chain from the use of the bannergear™ frame system.
- mass and wide range – billboards can be seen by everyone moving near shops,
- direct, hard-to-miss display – repeat communication of the customers with the advertising message
- message – supported purchases on impulse – encouraging potential customers to visit the store
- high frequency of contacts – thanks to multiple exposures to the views of the same campaign, the advertising message is easily remembered
- long-term operation – the advertisement is visible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- low costs of reaching potential customers, compared to other media
- the recipient of outdoor advertising does not have to enter the store, open the newspaper, turn on the TV or the Internet to see it
- low cost of local campaigns – thanks to the rotation of media, it is possible to use the same posters in different locations numerous times
- repeatable campaigns – we use the same printouts (posters)
Over 10 years of cooperation
- Since the creation of the outdoor advertising system based on the bannergear™ framework, we have implemented our solution in over 1000 locations throughout Poland. JMP. managed to build a mass communication network visible throughout the country. Communication reaches the place where the Biedronka network cares most, i.e. near the store,
- We have installed over 2600 frames throughout Poland. Thanks to this, the advertising message reaches millions of Poles every day,
- We have been accompanying the Biedronka chain in various projects for over 10 years. We carry out their campaigns by printing and replacing posters. We are constantly developing the entire system, taking care of the continuous services. Frames are constantly monitored, kept in proper cleanliness and serviced,
- We also install other carriers in smaller-format stores. We have completed the challenge set to us as the part of a large project of re-designing and changing the image of their chain stores. The construction of the new system, the purpose of which is to use the enormous communication potential of the stores, was based on our solutions and projects.
- All systems are designed, developed and manufactured by bannergear™. All this proves that the Biedronka chain, which is today the largest trading company in Poland, has placed in PDC MEDIA Ltd. a lot of trust.